Visitors can enjoy all that Termez has to offer including the temples, riverfront, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and museums.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Termez
- The closest major airport is in Termez (TMJ-Termez Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Termez
A couple of favorite places to visit are Termez National Museum and Sultan Saodat Mausuleum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Dressing for Termez
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 103°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 103°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Termez is 0.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F