Visitors to Terneuzen are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and shopping.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Terneuzen
- The closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague), 49.6 mi (79.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Terneuzen
Places to visit in the larger region include Witte's Museum, De Woeste Kop Golf Club, and Axel Water Tower. Additionally, you'll find Cathedral of the North and Marine Museum in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Terneuzen. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampshire Hotel-Churchill Terneuzen - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Golden Tulip L'Escaut - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Hampshire Hotel - City Terneuzen - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Terneuzen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Terneuzen each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F