Find Hotels in Vitorchiano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Vitorchiano will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Duomo di Orvieto. In Vitorchiano, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vitorchiano
Duomo di Orvieto is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Villa Lante and Basilica of Our Lady of the Oak.
As you plan your vacation to Vitorchiano, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 175 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- B&B Villa due Pini is located in the heart of Vitorchiano. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Vitorchiano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Nando al Pallone is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this property in Vitorchiano, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Casa Ida is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. This apartment in Vitorchiano features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a library.
Dressing for Vitorchiano
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vitorchiano is 30.59 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F