Visitors can enjoy all that Vuollerim has to offer including the parks and museums. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Gallivare (GEV), 42.5 mi (68.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vuollerim
A favorite place to visit in the city is Muddus National Park. In the area, you'll also find Ajtte Museum and Lappkyrka.
As you start planning your getaway to Vuollerim, you might not be able to find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 17 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Vuollerim is 7.5 mi (12 km) from central Vuollerim. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vuollerim can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Hotel Lapland is located 41.8 mi (67.2 km) from the heart of Vuollerim. This 3-star hotel in Gallivare features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Tree Hotel is 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the center of Vuollerim. Guests who stay at this 5-star tree house in Harads can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
Getting Around Vuollerim
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Vuollerim Murjek Station. Vuollerim might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Vuollerim
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Vuollerim each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F