Visiting Willow Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Willow Creek has to offer including the shopping, wineries, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and museums.
- You'll find 246 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Willow Creek
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bigfoot Golf and Country Club, Winnett Vineyards, and Willow Creek - China Flat Museum. Additionally, you'll find Hoopa Tribal Museum and Chumayo Spa in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Willow Creek, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 58 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bigfoot Motel is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Willow Creek. This 2.5-star motel in Willow Creek features free WiFi, free parking, and a nightclub. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- The Trinity River Rose Vacation Rental With Saltwater Swimming Pool is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from central Willow Creek. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Arcata can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Arcata is 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the center of Willow Creek. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Blue Lake can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Willow Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 61°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 48.66 inches of rain falls on Willow Creek each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F