Visitors can enjoy all that Yatsushiro has to offer including the hot springs, spas, and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Yatsushiro
- The closest major airport is in Kumamoto (KMJ), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Amakusa (AXJ), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yatsushiro
The city is notable for landmarks like Yatsushiro-gu Shrine, Shohinken, and Gokanosho. Additionally, you might want to add Takashima Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Yatsushiro. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Toyoko Inn Shin-yatsushiro Ekimae - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Wing International Kumamoto Yatsushiro - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Route-Inn Yatsushiro - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Yatsushiro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Yatsushiro gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F