Visiting Abano Terme
Visitors to Abano Terme are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, museums, and local tours. Pedrocchi Cafe, Church of the Eremitani, and Scrovegni Chapel are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodations in Abano Terme
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 28.6 mi (46.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Abano Terme
The city's natural beauty is on display at Urbano Termale Park, Montirone Park, and San Daniele Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are International Museum of the Hamlet Mask and Donato Sartori and Villa Bembiana Park.
In Abano Terme, there are 61 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Abano Grand Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Europa Terme - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Terme Mioni Pezzato - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and 4 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Pedrocchi Cafe, located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Church of the Eremitani, which is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) away.
Getting Around Abano Terme
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Abano Station. Abano Terme might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Abano Terme
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Abano Terme gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F