Visitors can enjoy all that Abidjan has to offer including the forests, zoo, and monuments. In Abidjan, there are 190 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Abidjan (ABJ-Felix Houphouet-Boigny Intl.), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Abidjan
Notable city landmarks like St Paul's Cathedral and Central Mosque might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Banco National Park and Grand Bassam Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stade Felix Houphouet-Boigny and Cultural Palace.
In Abidjan, you'll be able to select from 190 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Abidjan Airport - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Azalai Hôtel Abidjan - Our customers like the pool and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Marcory features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hôtel Tiama - This 5-star hotel in Le Plateau features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Abidjan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Abidjan gets about 81.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and April with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 73°F