Visiting Abū Sulţān
Travelers to Abū Sulţān will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Abū Sulţān
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of St. George the Great Martyr, Fayed Stadium, and Fayed War Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Lake Timsah and Ismailia Stadium.
As you plan for your vacation to Abū Sulţān, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Mercure Ismailia Forsan Island Hotel is located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of Abū Sulţān. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ismailia can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Tolip El Forsan Hotel is 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the center of Abū Sulţān. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ismailia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Six Corners Resort is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from central Abū Sulţān. This 3-star hotel in Ismailia features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a private beach.
Dressing for Abū Sulţān
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- Average annual rainfall for Abū Sulţān is 0.39 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 53°F