Visiting Agios Sostis
Visitors to Agios Sostis are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Top sights around the area include Archaeological Museum of Mykonos, Panagia Paraportiani, and Windmills of Mykonos.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Agios Sostis
- The closest major airport is in Mykonos (JMK-Mykonos Island National), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National), 23 mi (37.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Agios Sostis
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Agios Sostis Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Archaeological Museum of Mykonos and Panagia Paraportiani.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Agios Sostis. This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Mykonos Star - This 3.5-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia travelers love its dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Windmills of Mykonos, located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center, and Super Paradise Beach, which is 5.1 mi/8.2 km away.
Dressing for Agios Sostis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Agios Sostis each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F