Get an overview of this hotelBusiness-friendly hotel in Apollolaan District neighborhood near RAI Congress Center
Popular property highlights
Near World Trade Center
Overlooking a junction of 5 canals, this Amsterdam hotel is a peaceful retreat near Vondelpark, shopping, and museums. RAI Congress Center and the World Trade Center are within walking distance.
During your diner you can enjoy the sparkling view over the private marina with boats gliding through the water. In this setting you can enjoy the culinary experience at the Harbour Club Kitchen or Bodon La Grande Brasserie.
Lounge bar & outdoor cafe
We are happy to welcome you to our trendy lounge bar. Seated on one of the comfortable sofas you will enjoy a beautiful view of the water.
- Prime spot for public transit
- Good, quiet location
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
The Apollo Hotel Amsterdam is two blocks from the RAI Congress Center and a 10-minute walk from the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. The hotel features two restaurants including the Harbour Club Kitchen, which offers barbecues and a lounge with two terraces overlooking the marina.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Marina on site
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 201
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2164
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 223
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The Harbour Club Kitchen - Signature dishes prepared on the barbecue. A great place for a lazy lounge day by the water, a drink with colleagues, or a corporate dinner 365 days a year.
Lounge - This lounge has a fireplace, upholstered sofas, canal views, and a full bar. Light meals and an afternoon tea are served daily. A waterside terrace is open during summer.
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site fitness center features exercise machines, free weights, and a television in a warmly lit room with hardwood floors.
The hotel can arrange private canal cruises for small parties. Bicycle rentals are available throughout the city for riding the bike-path (fietpads) network that crisscrosses the country. Vondelpark, about a mile from the hotel, is popular for jogging, walking, cycling, and roller-skating. Spread over several hundred acres, this lovely park also features outdoor cafés, gardens, duck ponds, a playground, and wide open spaces for soccer, Frisbee, or soaking up the sun.
There is an 18-hole championship standard golf course one kilometre from the hotel, which has a clubhouse and driving range on site.The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 7 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Amsterdam Apollo Wyndham
- Amsterdam Wyndham
- Amsterdam Wyndham Hotel
- Hotel Wyndham Amsterdam
- Wyndham Apollo
- Wyndham Apollo Amsterdam
- Wyndham Apollo Hotel
- Apollo Hotel Amsterdam Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Amsterdam
- Wyndham Hotel Apollo Amsterdam
- Apollo Amsterdam
- Apollo Hotel Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Apollo Amsterdam Tribute Portfolio
- Apollo Tribute Portfolio
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.