Overview of Divan Ankara
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite Room
Superior King Room
Studio Suite Room
Standard King Room
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Ankara, Divan Ankara is in the city center and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Kocatepe Mosque and Kizilay Square, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Museum of Anatolian Civilizations. Aqua Vega and Deniz Dunyasi are also worth visiting.
- Karum Shopping Mall - 4 min walk
- Segmenler Park - 13 min walk
- Embassy of the United States - 14 min walk
- Kocatepe Mosque - 2 min drive
- Turkey Grand National Assembly - 4 min drive
- Ankara Station - 20 min drive
- Tandoğan Metro - 21 min drive
- Ankara (ESB-Esenboga) - 45 min drive
- DIVAN PUB — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TRY 65 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.