See yourself ambling through the downtown area of your future vacation, noticing the buildings or the exquisite world all around you. However, there's one thing you're prepared for most of all: Anzac Parade. For a while, you have wanted to wander there, and right now is finally the moment to mark it complete.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Anzac Parade?
Hotels near Anzac Parade
A visit to Anzac Parade is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
The dynamic national capital that is Canberra is where it is located.
Anzac Parade has numerous accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 30 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. The Hyatt Hotel Canberra - a Park Hyatt is just 1 mile from Anzac Parade. Some more choices include the Brassey Hotel, 2 miles away, and the BreakFree Capital Tower, 1 mile away.
There's no requirement to spend a copious amount on accommodation. There are numerous budget-friendly options situated nearby this attraction. The Pacific Suites Canberra, an Ascend Hotel Collection and the Quest Canberra are good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile.
Make your stay even more special by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. One of the local gems is the Medina Serviced Apartments Canberra James Court, a walk of only 1 mile away. There is also the Novotel Canberra. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
If the coffee at Dihini Cafe doesn't get you pumped for a day at Anzac Parade, the appetizing treats will. This popular eatery is not far away. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, go to another establishment in the vicinity, CIT Restaurant - K Block CIT Reid. Finally, start a fun night out with some drinks at Binara One.
You need not travel very far from Anzac Parade to find other things to see and do in this area:
- Pay your respects to local legends at Rats of Tobruk Memorial, a striking landmark in the area.
- Strategy, operations and the tools of war are outlined in detail at Australian Army Memorial, if the military is a theme that fascinates you.
- Ataturk Memorial garden is an outdoor spot where one can really relax and live in the current moment.
- Get lost in local history at Australian National Korean War Memorial, an interesting monument in the area.
- If you're looking to discover more about the area and its history, make sure you check out Royal Australian Air Force Memorial, a local monument.
Our database of Northern Canberra places to stay offers all that you need, so you are sure to find options near Anzac Parade you'll adore. Lots of arrivals visit to really retreat from everyday life, so you won't be by yourself. Need help deciding? You're a click away from the recommendations you need. Once you're ready to make your reservation, you can rest assured: new admirers of all types approved of their Northern Canberra hotel.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely site, the fronk desk service at hotels near Anzac Parade is grand.
- You'll find lodging in Northern Canberra are always tidy and fresh.
- Seeking room contentment as well as neatness? You'll get it here.
Thanks to our vast catalogue of hotels near Anzac Parade, we see your prized place in your future.
Northern Canberra Interesting Facts and Figures
After you've crossed Anzac Parade off your list, you'll still have more to see and do in Northern Canberra.
- To really leave no sight unexplored, read about pastimes near Northern Canberra.
- You will realize Northern Canberra also knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after you spend a time on its abundant pastimes.
- Enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to end the good times with a bang; when the sun rises, visit one of the territory's historical sites.
Wave goodbye to the sights you're used to and greet some all-new scrapbook photos. You won't regret planning a holiday to Northern Canberra, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Anzac Parade. Book today!