Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
Search for hotels in Aqaba on Expedia.co.in. You can easily find your hotels in Aqaba using one of the methods below:
We had a great stay. The room was comfortable but a but run down. Great location close to the beach and coral reef snorkeling.
If you don't want to stay in downtown Aqaba but don't want to pay too much this is the perfect choice. Great view of the ocean beach from the pool decck. The staff and owners are great, were very helpful with taxi advice and helped me figure out my Visa for Egypt. Food was amazing! Wifi could be ...
This is a great place to start if you are diving. Corrina was so helpful and welcoming when I arrived. The food was good and the diving was great. Paul, the dive leader was professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Lucky, the beautiful dog was also an added plus. I felt at home while I was there
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Aqaba hotel! Finding the perfect place to stay during your Jordan escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Aqaba. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Aqaba accommodations even let youbring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Jordan is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Aqaba has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Jordan has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Aqaba is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to have fun. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?