- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of American Inn Madill
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Madill, American Inn Madill is in the suburbs. Fred Stanley Community Center and Chickasaw Pointe Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Memorial Park and Raymond Gary Park.
- Lake Murray State Park - 16 min drive
- Chickasaw Pointe Golf Club - 19 min drive
- Johnson Creek Boat Launch - 24 min drive
- Lake Murray - 26 min drive
- Lake Texoma - 65 min drive
- Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World) - 117 min drive
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Pizza Hut - 1 min walk
- Sonic - 2 min walk
- McDonald's - 20 min walk
About this property
American Inn Madill
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- American Inn Madill
- American Madill
- Madill Inn
- American Inn Madill Hotel
- American Inn Madill Madill
- American Inn Madill Hotel Madill
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I made the reservation by mistake. I thought it was somewhere else. But I am really glad I did. I will return. It was great!