Travelers to Ashibetsu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 111 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Asahikawa (AKJ), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashibetsu
Places to visit in the larger region include Kamui Ski Links, Flowerland Kamifurano, and Shikisai no Oka. In the area, you'll also find Sanai no Oka Park and Hokuseinookatenbo Park.
As you start planning for your getaway to Ashibetsu, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 111 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ashibetsu Onsen Starlight Hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the center of Ashibetsu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ashibetsu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and location.
- JR Inn Asahikawa is located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of Ashibetsu. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Asahikawa can enjoy access to parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Dormy Inn Asahikawa Natural Hot Spring is 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from central Ashibetsu. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Asahikawa can enjoy access to a restaurant and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and clean rooms.
Dressing for Ashibetsu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Ashibetsu gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F