Visitors can enjoy all that Ashton has to offer including the wineries, local tours, and restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. In Ashton, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ashton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Viljoensdrift. In the area, you'll also find Montagu Museum and Klipdrift Distillery.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Excelsior Manor Guesthouse - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Ashton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Ashton gets about 0.75 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 50°F