Visitors can enjoy all that Astudillo has to offer including the monuments and museums. There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Astudillo
Notable city landmarks like Castillo de Astudillo and Iglesia de Santa Eugenia might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Museo Palacio de Don Pedro I to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Astudillo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Real Monasterio San Zoilo is 19.2 mi (31 km) from the center of Astudillo. This 4-star hotel in Carrion de los Condes features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Hotel Alda Centro Palencia is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from central Astudillo. This 1-star hotel is located in Palencia and your accommodation will feature free WiFi.
- AC Hotel Palencia by Marriott is located 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from the heart of Astudillo. This 4-star hotel in Palencia features a fitness center, a bar, and a sauna.
Dressing for Astudillo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 14.13 inches of rain falls on Astudillo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F