- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Omni Austin Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Club Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Get Fit)
About this area
Located in Austin, Omni Austin Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Sixth Street and South Congress Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lady Bird Lake and Zilker Park. Check out an event or a game at Frank Erwin Center, and consider making time for Barton Springs Pool, a top attraction not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Austin travel guide
- Sixth Street - 1 min walk
- Paramount Theater - 3 min walk
- O. Henry House Museum - 4 min walk
- Austin Convention Center - 11 min walk
- Texas State Capitol - 11 min walk
- Downtown Station - 7 min walk
- Austin Station - 8 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Anchos — 1 min walk
- Atrium Lounge — 1 min walk
- Slake Cafe - 1 min walk
- CU29 Cocktail Bar - 2 min walk
- Recess Arcade Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Omni Austin Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities