Think of yourself strolling around the roads during your perfect getaway, noticing the buildings or the marvellous nature everywhere around you. However, Beachwalk is one thing you've been counting on in particular. Now is finally the time to tick it off your must-see list.
Where Is There to Stay Nearby Beachwalk?
Hotels near Beachwalk
Travel tales come in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after you've visited Beachwalk.
To see it for yourself, you'll have to travel 600 miles away from the national capital, Jakarta, and into a destination called Kuta.
There are as many as 160 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Beachwalk. You're bound to find one that fits the bill. Among the most well-loved establishments are the Villa de daun, Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort and Hard Rock Hotel Bali.
Be smart and stay at one of the numerous budget accommodation options situated nearby. The Nakula Villas and the Surya Mas Villa are popular choices. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile.
If you're keen to splurge on something a bit more fancy, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Be sure to consider the Marriott's Autograph Collection, The Stones Hotel, Bali, which is only 0.4 miles away. Another great place is the Beautiful Bali Villas, 0.9 miles away.
Sometimes, you need a treat! Stop by Hard Rock Cafe Bali for a snack and some hot coffee. This well-known spot is situated close to Beachwalk. If you're after a more substantial meal, taste the local fare at Hotel Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana. Itching for a cold beer? Let the liquor flow at Best Western Kuta Beach.
Ensure you put aside time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Beachwalk:
- On the hunt for a family-friendly attraction? Miniapolis has a considerable mix of entertaining games and activities.
- You will lust over the magnificent and unique creations on display at Kendra Gallery, where you will forget about the world outside while satisfying your cultural cravings.
- Bali Blast Monument is an important structure that is a commemoration of historic events that shaped this region.
- It may be old, but Kuta Square is still a well-used square where you can read a newspaper while basking in the magic of its historical surrounds.
- Score a good deal, purchase a memento or savor some local specialties at Kuta Art Market.
Expedia's list of places to stay in Kuta furnishes all you need, so you can surely find a place to stay near Beachwalk that you'll enjoy. Kuta welcomed quite a few travelers last year, so start researching. When the time comes to make your booking, you'll spend confidently: travelers of all kinds endorsed their Kuta hotel. Find all the recommendations you could ever want.
- The staff at accommodation near Beachwalk surpass all expectations, which can only enhance your trip to this stunning landmark.
- From big families to newlyweds, we've got rooms that are comfortable for all sorts.
- "Neat, orderly, and prepared to invite you in" is how Kuta hotel rooms operate.
As you can see, it's clear why rooms near Kuta received additional visitors in 2016 than 2015. With Expedia's comprehensive list of hotels near Beachwalk, your desired spot lies in your future.
When you've checked Beachwalk off your list, you'll still have plenty to do in Kuta.
- Head out on the town to end your adventure with a bang; when the sun comes up, get cultured about Kuta's history.
- Take an afternoon to plan one or more of the action, and you'll soon find Kuta also knows several things about welcoming its newcomers with a hospitable hello.
- Kuta has been hidden away, but is currently beginning to become established.
Paying a visit to Kuta is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Beachwalk. Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and wave hi to some new photo opportunities!