Find Hotels in Belek
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Belek, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses, entertainment choices, and water parks. Top sights around the area include Aspendos Theatre, Perga, and Kursunlu Falls.
- You'll find 2431 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Antalya
- The closest major airport is in Antalya (AYT-Antalya Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belek
Favorite family attractions include Troy Aqua and Dolphinarium and The Land of Legends. Notable city landmarks like Belek Mosque and Garden of Tolerance might be worth a visit. Golfing is one of the top activities, while Cornelia Golf Club, Carya Golf Club, and Belka Golf Club are favorite sights to visit.
In Belek, there are 149 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort - All Inclusive - This 5-star resort in Belek Golf Area features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Regnum Carya - This 5-star resort in Belek Golf Area features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Aspendos Theatre, located 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center, and Perga, which is 13.1 mi/21.1 km away.
Dressing for Belek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Belek gets about 38.66 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Belek?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Belek, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Belek?
What's the best place to stay in Belek Golf Area?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Belek?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in Belek?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Belek?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Belek?
What's the best place to stay near Gloria Golf Club?
What about the best place to stay close to Troy Aqua and Dolphinarium?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Belek?
What are some hotels with pools in Belek?
Recent reviews of Belek hotels
More trip options
- Belek Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Belek Airports
- Hotels in Belek Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Belek Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Belek
- More Hotel Options in Belek
- More Popular Hotels in Antalya
- Other Hotels near Belek, Antalya
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends