Visitors can enjoy all that Benijofar has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Santa Maria Basilica, Altamira Palace, and Palmeral of Elche.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Benijofar
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Murcia (MJV-San Javier), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benijofar
A favorite place to visit in the city is Canada Marsa Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Santa Maria Basilica and Altamira Palace.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Benijofar. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Villa Ana is located in central Benijofar. This 3-star villa in Benijofar features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Large Villa With Private Pool and Five Bedrooms in Benijofar is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Guardamar del Segura can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and overall condition.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Palmeral of Elche, 13.6 mi/21.9 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Benijofar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Benijofar is 0.55 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F