- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities
Overview of The Village Center at Big Sky Resort
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Big Sky, this condo is in a rural area. Big Sky Resort and Big Sky Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Big Sky Community Park and Ousel Falls Park. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing, ski runs, and ski lifts, or check out other outdoor activities such as snowmobiling.
- Stillwater Bowl - 14 min drive
- Glades - 18 min drive
- Horseshoe Bowl - 18 min drive
- Deepwater Bowl - 18 min drive
- The Bowl - 42 min drive
- Bozeman, MT (BZN-Gallatin Field) - 76 min drive
- Choppers - 13 min drive
- China Cafe - 13 min drive
- Alberto's Mexican Cuisine - 13 min drive
- Enoteca Wine Bar - 13 min drive
- Blue Moon - 13 min drive
About this property
The Village Center at Big Sky Resort
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort