Visitors can enjoy all that Bilaspur has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 603 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bilaspur
Places to visit in the larger region include Heritage Transport Museum, Ashiana Village Center, and Urusvati Museum of Folklore. Additionally, you'll find Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary and Shri Shiv Kund Hot Water Spring in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bilaspur, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Park Inn by Radisson Gurgaon Bilaspur is located in central Bilaspur. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bilaspur can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the center of Bilaspur. This 5-star hotel in Gurugram features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- The Westin Sohna Resort & Spa is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from central Bilaspur. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Gurugram can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Bilaspur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bilaspur is 1.14 inches
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F