Think of yourself on your upcoming getaway: you might think you'll be walking through downtown, looking up at the gorgeous environment or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one attraction you have been anticipating most of all: Bisazza Street. It's been on your to-do list for as long as you can recall, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Bisazza Street Hotels
Hotels near Bisazza Street
Adventures can be found in in many different shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty of memories after a visit to Bisazza Street.
You'll find it in Sliema. Doesn't ring any bells? Well, it is likely that you have heard of the nation's capital, Valletta, which is only 1 mile away.
There are as many as 36 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Bisazza Street. You're almost guaranteed to find one you like. The Palazzo Capua, Fortina Spa Resort and The Palace are among the popular ones.
You'll be able to put aside extra cash for your travels if you decide to stay at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Hilton Malta (1 mile away) and the Westin Dragonara Resort, Malta (1 mile away) are names that you might like to look into.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the extravagant side. Luckily, you can choose from a wonderful range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Just two options that lead the way in elegance and architectural design are the George Hotel and the Castille Suites Penthouses, which are located 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Every now and then, you need a treat! Drop by Mint for a light meal and some robust coffee. This well-known spot is situated nearby Bisazza Street. When hunger strikes, have a meal at Imperial Hotel. This dining establishment is also close. And finally, pop open a beer and chat with some other tourists while you kick up your heels at Tex Mex American Bar & Grill.
Here's a selection of some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Bisazza Street:
- With nearly everything found on one central site, Point Shopping Mall is a great place to quench your shopping thirst.
- Whether you're there to reflect in peace or learn about the history of the building, Stella Maris Church is a worthwhile site to visit.
- Tigne Fort had a strategic location and role which helped shape the region as we know it today. Discover the story behind the building and why it's known as an important part of history.
- Whether you want to worship or learn a little about the building's history, Holy Trinity Church is a fascinating outing.
Hotels in Sliema here on Expedia supply everything you require, so you can be sure to get a place to stay near Bisazza Street you'll appreciate. Lots of people prefer Sliema for a noteworthy holiday, so you won't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? Find all the advice and recommendations you could ever want. You'll travel boldly once booking time arrives, too: new admirers of all sorts would recommend their Sliema hotel to their colleagues.
- You'll find Sliema hotels are always clean and fresh.
- We have it here if you're seeking rooms that are comfortable in addition to fresh and tidy.
- The fronk desk services at hotels around Bisazza Street will be awesome, which will only enhance your journey to this fine site.
With Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Bisazza Street, your favorite place lies in your future.
All About Sliema
There are still more things to see and do in Sliema with Bisazza Street crossed off your schedule.
- In order to truly leave no road unexplored, read about some entertainment near Sliema.
- Pay a visit to one of the local historical sites, then enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to conclude your good times right.
- Prepare to realize Sliema also is a pro when it comes to greeting its guests with a cordial hello after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
You won't regret paying a visit to Sliema, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Bisazza Street from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and usher in more than a few new photo ops!