Visiting Boa Vista
Visitors to Boa Vista are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, coffeehouses, and seafood restaurants. Top sights in the city include Praia da Chave and Praia de Santa Monica.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Boa Vista
- The closest major airport is in Boa Vista Island (BVC-Rabil), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boa Vista
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Praia da Chave, Praia de Santa Monica, and Estoril Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Praia de Cruz and Morro Negro Lighthouse.
In Boa Vista, there are 70 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Riu Karamboa - With a stay at this 4-star property, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Iberostar Club Boavista - All Inclusive - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this property. This 5-star property features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a health club.
Dressing for Boa Vista
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 65°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Boa Vista is 1.34 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas March and February are often coldest, averaging 65°F