Those traveling to Boffres are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is Maison des Tetes. In Boffres, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Boffres
Maison des Tetes is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Crussol and Ardeche Miniatures.
As you start planning your visit to Boffres, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 69 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Chambres d'hotes O'Reiller is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the center of Boffres. This guesthouse in Boffres features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Gite Chêne - O'Reiller is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Boffres. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Saint-Marcel-les-Valence can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
- Gite Léa - O'Reiller is 1 mi (1.7 km) from central Boffres. This hotel in Valence features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Boffres
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 39.02 inches of rain falls on Boffres each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F