Find Hotels in Valence
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Valence though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, coffeehouses, and gardens. A top sight in the city is Maison des Tetes.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Valence
- The closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 36.4 mi (58.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 55 mi (88.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Valence
The city is notable for landmarks like Maison des Tetes, Eglise de St-Jean, and Valence Cathedral. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Valence Museum and Valence Parc Expo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Valence. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Atrium Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Faubourg Saint-Jacques features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Hôtel de France - Our customers love the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a bar, parking, and a terrace.
- Ibis budget Valence Sud - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Valence
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Valence City Station. Valence might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Valence
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 39.02 inches of rain falls on Valence each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Valence?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Valence, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Valence?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Valence?
What's a favorite place to stay in Faubourg Saint-Jacques?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Valence?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Valence?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Valence Parc Expo?
What about the best place to stay near Valence Museum?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Valence?
Where is the best part of Valence for tourists?
Recent reviews of Valence hotels
More trip options
- Valence Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Valence Airports
- Hotels in Valence Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Valence Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Valence
- More Hotel Options in Valence
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Valence, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends