Visitors can enjoy all that Borjomi has to offer including the parks and churches. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Borjomi, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Borjomi
The picturesque setting of Borjomi Central Park and Merab Kostava's Garden exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Borjomi Museum of Local Lore to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Borjomi. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Crowne Plaza Borjomi - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Borjomi Palace - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Borjomi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Average annual rainfall for Borjomi is 1.42 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F