Find Hotels in Bovino
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bovino has to offer. Top sights around the area include Duomo Lucera and Castello Lucera.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Foggia (FOG-Gino Lisa), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bovino
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Duomo Lucera and Castello Lucera. You'll also find Imperial Castle of Sant'Agata di Puglia and Chiesa San Andrea in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bovino, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 47 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Residenza Ducale is located in central Bovino. This townhouse accommodation in Bovino features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- White House is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from central Bovino. This 4-star hotel in Foggia features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Grand Hotel Vigna Nocelli is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the center of Bovino. This 5-star hotel in Lucera features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Bovino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bovino is 1.30 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F