Visitors to Bromont-Lamothe are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Puy de Pariou, Puy de Dome, and Place de Jaude are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 210 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bromont-Lamothe
Puy de Pariou, Puy de Dome, and Place de Jaude are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Bromont-Lamothe, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Les Lauréades is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from central Bromont-Lamothe. With a stay at this residence in Clermont-Ferrand, guests can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Novotel Clermont Ferrand is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the center of Bromont-Lamothe. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Clermont-Ferrand can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- PREMIERE CLASSE CLERMONT FERRAND SUD - Aubière is located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the heart of Bromont-Lamothe. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Aubiere can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bromont-Lamothe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 23.54 inches of rain falls on Bromont-Lamothe each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F