Visitors can enjoy all that Royat has to offer including the spas, shopping, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Place de Jaude, Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, and Puy de Dome.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Royat
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Royat
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Place de Jaude, Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, and Puy de Dome. Additionally, you'll find Puy de Pariou in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Princesse Flore - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Royat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 24.65 inches of rain falls on Royat each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F