Envision yourself on your future day off: you might think you'll be wandering around downtown, noticing the lovely environment or the architecture everywhere around you. But Bryggen is one feature you've been anticipating in particular. For a while, you have wanted to go there, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it finished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Near Bryggen?
Hotels near Bryggen
Bryggen is an interesting spot to stop by.
Go and visit it in Bergen.
There are as many as 24 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Bryggen. You're guaranteed to find one you like. The Hotel No13, Clarion Collection Hotel Havnekontoret and Det Hanseatiske Hotel are among the popular ones.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with your family, you may prefer to secure your accommodation at one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. 0.7 miles away, you'll arrive at the Scandic Ørnen, but if that's not quite right for you, then you might like to take a look at the Best Western Plus Hotell Hordaheimen, which is 0.2 miles away.
Keep in mind that you have the great option of booking one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of treating the family. Be sure to look up the Scandic Byparken, which is just 0.5 miles away. Another great hotel is the Clarion Hotel Admiral, 0.2 miles away.
Bryggen is near some shops and local eateries where exhausted visitors can get a quick pick-me up after a day of tours. Grab a seat with a view, buy a coffee and get a caffeine fix at Deli de Luca Engen. Once your stomach starts grumbling, have dinner at another spot in the vicinity, First Hotel Marin. To properly end the night, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Comfort Hotel Holberg.
There are also lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Bryggen:
- Whether the surrounding water is still or active, you will like a relaxing stroll on Bryggen Waterfront.
- Be aware of how stories come alive when you walk through the impressive collection at Bryggens Museum.
- Quiet inside and visible from afar, St Mary's Church is not just a place of worship, but a prominent tourist attraction too.
- Expand your horizons and learn about the people and events that helped shape this region by having a wander around Hanseatic Museum.
- Even tourists who are fit as a fiddle may be inclined to contemplate hopping on Floibanen Funicular just for fun.
Fløibanen is to be found roughly 0.2 miles from Bryggen and can be a convenient way to arrive. The next closest rail terminal, Bergen Station, is 0.6 miles away.
Our database of Bergen hotels supplies everything you require, so you can be certain to find a place to stay near Bryggen that you'll appreciate. Bergen saw more than a few tourists last year, so get searching. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from the tips and recommendations you're searching for. When reservation time arrives, roam with certainty: explorers of all types recommended their Bergen hotel.
- The fronk desk services at hotels around Bryggen will be grand which will only improve your visit to this marvelous monument.
- Rooms in Bergen accommodation are always presentable and neat.
- We have it right here if you're in search of spaces that are satisfying plus clean.
It's understandable why Bergen hotels received extra visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With our vast roster of hotels near Bryggen, your number one spot lies in your future.
There are still further activities to see and do in Bergen with Bryggen crossed off your list.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the exploration right; when the sun comes up, arrange a trip to one of the territory's monuments.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon realize Bergen also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality.
- Bergen is currently starting to become more famous after having been a closed book.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Bergen, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Bryggen. Prepare to wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few all-new photo opportunities!