Visitors can enjoy all that Burgwedel has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Great Garden, Marktkirche, and New Town Hall.
- You'll find 565 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hannover
- The closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Burgwedel
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Great Garden, Marktkirche, and New Town Hall. In the area, you'll also find Schuetzenplatz and HDI Arena.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel am Springhorstsee - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Burgwedel
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Großburgwedel Station. Burgwedel may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Burgwedel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Burgwedel gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F