Travelers to Burgdorf will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Marktkirche, New Town Hall, and Schuetzenplatz.
- You'll find 457 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hannover
- The closest major airport is in Hannover (HAJ), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Burgdorf
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Marktkirche, New Town Hall, and Schuetzenplatz. Additionally, in the area you'll find HDI Arena and Great Garden.
As you plan your vacation to Burgdorf, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sporting Hotel Burgdorf is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Burgdorf features free parking, 4 indoor tennis courts, and a sauna.
- Hotel Bähre is located within 3.6 mi (5.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Burgdorf can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Getting Around Burgdorf
With so many transportation options, seeing all of Burgdorf is a breeze. Nearby metro stations include Burgdorf Otze S-Bahn and Burgdorf S-Bahn. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Burgdorf Ehlershausen Station.
Dressing for Burgdorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Burgdorf gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 29°F