Visitors can enjoy all that Caesarea has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and jazz scene. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront, parks, and festivals.
- You'll find 119 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Haifa
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caesarea
Favorite places to visit in the city include Caesarea Golf Club, Caesarea National Park, and Caesarea Ralli Museum. Additionally, you'll find Caesarea Amphitheater and Ramat Hanadiv in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Caesarea. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Dan Caesarea - Amenities at this hotel include a full-service spa and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Caesarea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Caesarea each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F