Find Hotels in Camp Verde, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Visiting Camp Verde
Visitors to Camp Verde are sure to enjoy the casinos and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Around the area, top sights include Montezuma Castle National Monument, Bell Rock, and Chapel of the Holy Cross.
- You'll find 427 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sedona
- The closest major airport is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 15.8 mi (25.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sedona, AZ (SDX), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Camp Verde
Attractions like Kids Quest and Out of Africa Wildlife Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Verde Park State Historic Park and Verde Valley Archaeology Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Camp Verde. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fort Verde Suites Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Cliff Castle Casino Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Copper Canyon Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Montezuma Castle National Monument, 3.5 mi/5.7 km from the heart of the city, and Bell Rock, which is 17.2 mi/27.7 km away.
Dressing for Camp Verde
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 27°F at night
- About 0.71 inches of rain falls on Camp Verde each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Camp Verde?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Camp Verde, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Camp Verde?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Camp Verde?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Camp Verde?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Camp Verde?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Cliff Castle Casino?
What about the best place to stay close to Out of Africa Wildlife Park?
What's the best place to stay if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Camp Verde?
What's the best accommodation in Camp Verde that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodations with pools in Camp Verde?
Recent reviews of Camp Verde hotels
More trip options
- Camp Verde Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Camp Verde Airports
- Hotels near Popular Camp Verde Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Camp Verde
- More Hotel Options in Camp Verde
- More Popular Hotels in Sedona
- Other Hotels near Camp Verde, Sedona
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends