Think of yourself sauntering through the streets during your perfect day, taking note of the lovely landscapes or the architecture all around you. But Chateau Beach is one draw you are counting on most of all. For years, you've wanted to go there, and right now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Chateau Beach Hotels
Hotels near Chateau Beach
Planning a visit to Chateau Beach?
You'll find it in Mandelieu-La-Napoule, which is 4 miles outside of the well-frequented city of Cannes.
Accommodations close to Chateau Beach are plentiful. 24 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. Some are the Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Casino Hotel, the Ermitage Du Riou and the Mimozas Resort Cannes formerly MMV Resort & Spa, just 0.4 miles, 0.2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the practicality of having a generous selection of budget hotels within a stones throw. The Résidence Carré Marine and the Pierre & Vacances Premium residence Cannes Mandelieu are two well-situated hotel options, that are located 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away.
This destination's numerous upmarket accommodations will be appealing to those who prefer to travel in style. One of the local gems is the Appart’City Confort Cannes – Mandelieu La Napoule, a walk of only 0.6 miles away. Another option is the Motel Capsol. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
If you walk around the streets near Chateau Beach, you will soon stumble upon Le Spot. Go for a coffee break, grab a sweet treat and take in the sights and sounds. Later on, you really ought to book a table at Hotel Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Casino for a complete meal. Afterwards, venture to Restaurant Les Bartavelles and get a beer or two.
When you've finished checking out Chateau Beach, you might be in the mood to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Raguette Beach is the perfect place to let the kids wear themselves out, getting them off their cellphones and in the fresh air!
- They say life is always better when you're at the beach, so remember to plan a trip to Rague Beach, a popular location for travelers and locals alike.
- Chip, pitch and putt around the fairways and greens at Cannes-Mandelieu Golf Club for a thrilling day in scenic surroundings.
- They say life is better at the beach, so ensure you plan a trip to Robinson Beach, a much-loved piece of coastline for visitors and locals.
- Getting the chance to admire a beach in all its glory is something that never gets old. Make sure to take some time out to unwind near the waves at Sable d'Or Beach.
A number of travelers get to Chateau Beach by light rail. It's just a walk of 0.06 miles from Gare SNCF Mandelieu-la-Napoule to this destination.
Our inventory of rooms in Cannes furnishes everything you require, so you are certain to find locales near Chateau Beach that you'll fall in love with. Lots of travelers opt for Cannes when they want a remarkable getaway, so it's time to get hunting. You're a click away from the secret advice you're looking for. When you are ready to reserve, rest assured: numerous visitors would propose their Cannes hotel to their buddies.
- We have it here if you want accommodations that are comfortable in addition to orderly and neat.
- The guest services at lodging near Chateau Beach will be awesome, as you might hope near such a magnificent monument.
- You'll find lodging in Cannes are always primed to receive you with clean and neat rooms.
We see your choice site in your future thanks to Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Chateau Beach.
Cannes Facts and Figures
With Chateau Beach achieved, you'll still have plenty to do in Cannes.
- To really leave no stone unturned, check out all the entertainment near Cannes.
- Savor a mouthwatering meal of the local fare and happen upon an endearing boutique to buy a few gifts.
- Cannes also is experienced when it comes to customized treatment after a day spent on its a full itinerary of activities.
You'll never regret planning a trip to Cannes, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Chateau Beach from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to more than a few amazing selfies!