Cannes Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Cannes hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Cannes trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Cannes Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Cannes vacation deals
Where to stay in Cannes
4.5/5Wonderful!(25 area reviews)
Juan-les-Pins is a destination visitors seek out for is beaches, abundant dining options, and seaside views. You might want to check out attractions like Juan-les-Pins Beach or Juan les Pins Palais des Congres while you're exploring the neighborhood.
Cannes City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(178 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and popular shops are just a few highlights of Cannes City Centre. Make a stop by Promenade de la Croisette or Cannes Harbour while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(20 area reviews)
Cap-d'Antibes is known for its beaches, and you can plan a trip to Salis Beach and Juan-les-Pins Beach while you're in town.
3.5/5Good!(6 area reviews)
La Bocca is noteworthy for its beaches, and you can make a stop at top attractions like Midi Beach and Bocca Beach.
Cannes Old Town
4.5/5Wonderful!(43 area reviews)
Sightsee the old quarter of Cannes, where narrow streets are filled with historic buildings and the views of the city and sea are mesmerizing.
Top Hotels in Cannes
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2020
Top things to do in Cannes
Cannes Beach Vacation
There's nothing better than a Cannes vacation. Whether you're enjoying delicious cocktails at a local bar or reading your favorite novel along the water's edge, your trip to Cannes is an ideal time to live out your beachy daydreams. Many people choose to stay near Midi Beach, situated just 2 miles (3 km) from downtown. However, you'll also discover plenty of Cannes packages around Rague Beach and Raguette Beach, two other well-loved nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Cannes
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying near the water. If you happen to agree, see what's available among our Cannes beach hotels.
- Many travelers also spend their getaway in apartments here. Etoile de Saint Paul and O Carré Croisette are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Cannes. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Cannes, population 70,000, is a great place to visit for so many reasons. Get some useful tips on our Cannes things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Cannes vacation deals. Visit Marineland Antibes, as well as other major attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.