Visitors to Cherasco are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, golf courses, and gardens.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Cherasco
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cherasco
Places to visit in the larger region include Castello di Pollenzo, Belvedere di La Morra, and Sylla Sebaste. In the area, you'll also find Cappella del Barolo and Castello Falletti Di Barolo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cherasco. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Napoleon - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Somaschi Hotel - Monastero di Cherasco - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Hotel Langhe Cherasco - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Cherasco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Cherasco each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F