- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Capsule Hotel The Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Single Capsule Room (Male guest only)
About this area
Located in Chiba, Capsule Hotel The Inn is in the business district and near a train station. Check out an event or a game at Chiba Port Arena, and consider making time for Disneyland® Tokyo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Chiba travel guide
- Chiba Port Arena - 10 min walk
- Chiba City Museum of Art - 13 min walk
- Chiba Castle - 15 min walk
- Chiba Port Tower - 12 min drive
- Chiba Park - 13 min drive
- Chiba-Chuo Station - 2 min walk
- Yoshikawa-koen Station - 9 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 48 min drive
- まるから - 1 min walk
- Ennya - 3 min walk
- 居酒 勇介 - 3 min walk
- Aroma - 3 min walk
- ToTo Sapore - 3 min walk
About this property
Capsule Hotel The Inn
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It's a capsule. What do you expect?
I stayed in capsule hotel for 2 nights. It is a capsule room... Not much to it. The service was great. People are quiet and polite. Community showers and washrooms. Perfect for a cheap place to crash and store your items while you roam around the city. Only downside. You have to check out everyday even if you are staying for a long period of time. If not, there is a charge or fee attached to your bill.