Think of yourself on your next day: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the beautiful settings everywhere around you. But there is one thing you are counting on in particular: Chinchorro Beach. For as long as you can recall, it has been on your to-do list, and the moment has finally come to mark it accomplished.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Nearby Chinchorro Beach?
Hotels near Chinchorro Beach
Travel tales can be found in all shapes and sizes. You'll have memories galore after a visit to Chinchorro Beach.
Making your way there is quite the adventure, as it is located 1050 miles from the nation's capital, Santiago, in a place called Arica.
You don't have to go far to track down a place to stay close to Chinchorro Beach. There are at least 5 within 2 miles. Only 0.6 miles away is the Diego de Almagro Arica. The Panamericana Hotel - Arica and the Chinchorro Suite Hotel Lodge, 2 miles and 0.7 miles away, are also worth considering.
Budget-conscious travelers will be thrilled by the reasonable rates found at the Hotel Costa Pacifico. It is situated only 1 mile away.
Think about spoiling yourself with a few nights at the Hotel Casa Kolping, just 1 mile away.
There's never a need to go without hot coffee and delectable treats in the streets around Chinchorro Beach. Ñusta Café is a charming place loved by local people and tourists alike, and is just a convenient stroll away. If you need something slightly more substantial, take a look at the chef's specials at Hotel Bah?A Chinchorro, another dining establishment in the same area. And finally, head to SOHO Nightlife Arica. Have a couple of wines and mingle with the locals.
When you've finished checking out Chinchorro Beach, you may choose to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- If you're fond of a great view, check out a sunset at Las Machas Beach. It's one of the area's favorite beaches.
- Take a tour of Arica Culture House, a significant historic house in the area.
- Take time to enjoy the trees, green grass and fresh air at Parque Baquedano, a frequently visited urban park.
- If you're enthusiast about anything to do with boats and history, plan a visit to Arica Sea Museum to explore collections of historical maritime artifacts.
- You won't regret going to see one of the oldest churches in the area, Iglesia de San Marcos.
Expedia's Iquique hotels and lodging have all you want, so you'll certainly find choices near Chinchorro Beach you'll enjoy. It's time to start searching: Iquique saw quite a few visitors last year. You can roam confidently when it comes time to reserve your spot, too: many sightseers would propose their Iquique hotel to an acquaintance. Find all the recommendations you need.
- You're on the perfect website if you want suites that are soothing in addition to tidy and fresh.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the staff at accommodation around Chinchorro Beach provide awesome service.
- Rooms in Iquique hotels are always clean and fresh.
As you can see, it's clear why Iquique accommodation had additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Plus, thanks to our vast roster of hotels near Chinchorro Beach, we see your preferred site in your future.
Iquique Fascinating Facts
With Chinchorro Beach checked off your timetable, there are still further activities to do in Iquique.
- Happen upon a cute shop to get a few fashion items and polish off a delicious snack of its most famous fare.
- Take some time to plot one or more of the activities, and you'll soon realize Iquique also knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Iquique is now beginning to find its place after having been hidden away.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and usher in some astonishing selfies. You'll never regret planning a getaway to Iquique, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Chinchorro Beach from Expedia. Reserve now!