Want to experience La Lisera Beach?
Getting there is part of the fun, as it's located 1,050 mile from the country's capital city, Santiago, in Arica.
If you book a room at the Panamericana Hotel - Arica and Hotel Apacheta, you'll be able to just get up, grab some breakfast and casually walk a few steps to La Lisera Beach.
Take a look at the Hotel Costa Pacifico, an inexpensive hotel, located within a walking distance of 1 mile.
Only 0.3 miles from La Lisera Beach, tourists will stumble upon Panamericana Hotel Arica (Avenida Comandante San Martín 599, Arica, Arica). Sit down for a yummy meal and plan your next trip.
Other Places to Visit near La Lisera Beach
You don't have to venture very far from La Lisera Beach to find other things to see and do in this region:
- Whether you'd like to knock a ball around, take a dip or just read a book, Laucho Beach is the spot.
- If you're after a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Arenillas Negras Beach you can breathe some fresh air, admire the scenery and mess about in the shallows.
- At the very tip of the headland is Alacran Peninsula, a lovely place to make your way to on a clear summer's day.
- For an agreeable museum activity, organize a trip to Arms and Historical Museum in Arica.
- History enthusiasts should visit Armas Historical Museum, a place where history springs to life to recount tales of the past.