Visitors can enjoy all that Chinderah has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 219 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tweed Heads
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chinderah
Places to visit in the larger region include Kingscliff War Memorial, Tropical Fruit World, and Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Tweed City and Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Centre.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ingenia Holidays Kingscliff - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its proximity to the airport and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Chinderah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 59°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Chinderah is 1.26 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F