History buffs enjoy visiting Chur though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, monuments, and entertainment choices. In Chur, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chur
Cultural venues in the city include Bundner Museum, Grossratsgebaude and Theater, and Werkstatt Chur. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Rhyetian Railway Building, Obertor Building, and Altes Gebau Mansion. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gigerplatz and Corn Square.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Chur. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- City West Hotel & Restaurant - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a 24-hour health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- ABC Swiss Quality Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and central location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ambiente Hotel Freieck - This 3-star hotel features 5 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Chur
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Chur Station. Chur might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Chur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Chur each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 32°F