This 2-bedroom + loft, 1.5-bath farmhouse set on a 22-acre operating farm allows you to fully escape to the Idaho countryside, while also being 17 minutes to downtown Coeur d'Alene. Run entirely on solar power and producing farm-fresh eggs, goat milk, and garden vegetables, you'll truly enjoy country living without sacrificing the necessary comforts of a vacation rental. With plenty of activities year-round, there is never a bad moment to visit Coeur d'Alene, so don't hesitate to book today!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
A spiral staircase leads you up to your cozy farmhouse getaway, nested on an Idaho countryside farm just outside of Coeur d'Alene. With over 22 acres of property to walk and explore, and fresh eggs, goat milk, and garden vegetables provided for your stay, it doesn't get much more peaceful than this off-the-grid destination!
Natural light fills the living space through floor-to-ceiling windows in the A-frame design. During leisure hours at the cabin, you can either relax on the sofa or step out to your private deck and take in the stunning property views!
The fully equipped kitchen offers everything needed for gourmet meal prep, included a wraparound counter with bar seating, stainless steel appliances, and all the essential utensils. At night, choose between 2 queen beds downstairs or climb up to the 2 twin beds in the loft.
-- THE LOCATION --
With all the activity taking place on the farm and the peaceful surrounding atmosphere, it'll be hard to leave. But, you will definitely still want to get out and explore during your stay!
Endless hiking opportunities await with Mica Peak and much more nearby. Make the scenic drive into Coeur d'Alene National Forest for more hiking, climbing, site-seeing, and more. You're also just minutes from the Harrison Slough for some waterfront recreation!
Take a break from the outdoors and drive just 17 minutes to visit the lively town of Coeur d'Alene. The city hosts several waterfront parks, many tasty restaurants, micro-breweries, quaint shops, museums, and other cultural attractions.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck, floor-to-ceiling windows, a spiral staircase, lofted room with twin beds, fresh linens, towels, and much more
- This cabin is nestled on a 22-acre operating farm and the owners will provide fresh eggs, goat milk, and garden vegetables for your stay
- Peaceful, off-the-grid destination just 8 miles from Coeur d'Alene. Explore all the opportunities for outdoor recreation nearby and treat yourself to nights in town
- Nearest Major Airport: Spokane International Airport (~36 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in