This place is a dump. Smelled weird. Everything was old and falling apart. The bed was awful - I'd have gotten better sleep on the floor. I booked a king size bed and Iand only got a queen with two of the worst excuses for a pillow ever. The only good thing about this place is they allow pets.
- Pioneer Park Pool
- 5 min walk
- Striker Park
- 12 min walk
- Scooteney Reservoir Recreation Area
- 16 min drive
- Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities)
- 36 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Pioneer Park Pool - 5 min walk
- Striker Park - 12 min walk
- Gravel Pit lake - 12 min drive
- Scooteney Reservoir Recreation Area - 16 min drive
- Lions Park - 34 min drive
- Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities) - 36 min drive
About this property
Connell Inn and Suites
Along with a business center, this hotel has a computer station and a garden. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Rooms offer free WiFi and showers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Connell Inn
- Connell Inn Suites
- Connell Inn and Suites Hotel
- Connell Inn and Suites Connell
- Connell Inn and Suites Hotel Connell
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Computer station
Needs a remodel of the remodel
Room was not very clean, sink had hair on it, flies in room, smelled of stale smoke. The tv with dish worked as did the air conditioner. Apparently the remodel is going on indefinitely based on the signs and older reviews I read from last year.