Find Hotels in Copacabana
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Copacabana are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, churches, and parks. Top sights in the area include Tiwanaku, Hernando Siles Stadium, and La Paz Metropolitan Cathedral. You'll find 149 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of La Paz.
Sightseeing and Staying in Copacabana
The city is notable for landmarks like Basilica of Our Lady of Copacabana, Horca del Inca, and Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Sucre Square, Cerro Calvario, and Copacabana Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museo del Poncho and Copacabana Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Copacabana. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Cupula - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a library, along with an in-room refrigerator. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Hotel Rosario Lago Titicaca - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Utama - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Copacabana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Copacabana gets about 22.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Copacabana?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Copacabana, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Copacabana?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Copacabana?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Copacabana?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Copacabana?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes?
What about the best place to stay close to Tribunal del Inca (Intikala)?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Copacabana?
What's the best accommodation in Copacabana to absorb the local history?
Recent reviews of Copacabana hotels
More trip options
- Copacabana Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Copacabana Airports
- Hotels near Popular Copacabana Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Copacabana
- More Hotel Options in Copacabana
- More Popular Hotels in La Paz
- Other Hotels near Copacabana, La Paz
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends