- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Maritime
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Hotel Maritime is in the city center and near the beach. Little Mermaid and Amalienborg Palace are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium or Royal Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Nyhavn - 3 min walk
- Stroeget - 7 min walk
- Amalienborg Palace - 11 min walk
- Frederik's Church - 11 min walk
- Church of Our Saviour - 13 min walk
- Kongens Nytorv Station - 5 min walk
- Nørreport Station - 19 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 19 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: DKK 150 per pet, per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
This hotel was as expected. There is nothing fancy about it, and it is fine for a few nights. (I stayed here for 3 nights in December.) It is located in a quiet area but is near enough to the things you would want to see. Breakfast was good and complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available all day. The bedroom window opened which was great to let in fresh air. The one big negative was the incredibly small shower with the plastic curtain that clung to me. I had water pressure and hot water -- no issue there. But the size of the shower was SMALL. If you are a big person (I am not), this may be an issue for you. Otherwise, this place is fine for a few nights.