Top Hotels Near Crackneck Lookout in Bateau Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Crackneck Lookout
Top Hotels Close to Crackneck Lookout
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 7, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Crackneck Lookout Hotel Guide
Travel can be arduous! When it's time for a little the natural world, enjoy the peace at Crackneck Lookout.
Go and experience it in Bateau Bay.
You don't have to travel far to track down a hotel near Crackneck Lookout. There are 5 within 2 miles. Just 1 mile away is the Blue Lagoon Beach Resort. The Breeze Bed And Breakfast and the Shelly Beach Holiday Park, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
The El Lago Waters Tourist Park is just 4 miles away and won't leave you broke.
There is also a high-end accommodation option, brimming with the luxuries of life, only 1 mile away. You're bound to fall head over heels when you see the lavish rooms at the Forresters Beach Bed & Breakfast.
Half the fun of exploring Crackneck Lookout is checking out the local cafe scene. For a caffeine fix or a light meal, you can’t go past Aspiration Cafe (662 Coleridge Road, Bateau Bay). If you'd rather a dish you can really sink your teeth into, stop by Coastal Tavern (666 Coleridge Road, Bateau Bay). It’s 0.4 miles away and offers a heavenly taste of the local hospitality scene.
Other Places to Visit near Crackneck LookoutOnce you're done with Crackneck Lookout, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Anyone who loves the sea will enjoy Toonwoon Bay Beach.
- Swadling Reserve has been set aside as a special use area as part of local efforts to protect, preserve and celebrate the site.
- Cruise with your travel companions around the soothing waters of Blue Bay Beach.
- The Entrance Ocean Baths is an excellent spot to unwind, enjoy a swim and have fun.
- Breakers Country Club is certainly among the swankiest places in the area. This club provides its members with a number of recreational opportunities.